Blue has needed a hair cut for quite some time now. Yesterday Stu and I decided to go and get him groomed at a new place called the "Dirty Johnson". Stu asked the groomers to cut about 1/2 an inch off his fur and clean him up. When I went to pick up Blue later that day I had to do a double take. My poor boy had no hair. He was totally bald, my poor Blue has no hair in the winter. He now looks like a puppy. I think he lost about 5 pounds of hair at the groomers. Stu has a new nick name for him-Cow dog. He says he looks like a dairy cow with all the spots that were covered up by his fur. I felt bad that we have taken all his winter coat during a cold winter, but I think he feels rejuvenated having less hair on his body. Blue after his haircut

(What Blue looked like with hair)
3 comments:
Okay, this is just how immature I am. When I read the name of the grooming place, my immediate reaction was to giggle and say "That's what she said."
I probably shouldn't admit that....
He'll feel much better when it gets hot! Our dog used to hide under the bed for like 2 days after we cut his hair-like he was ashamed or something. Dogs are so dang funny.
Oh! Now he's baby blue! He looks cute! Chewy is in need of a good shaving as well!!
Post a Comment