And a close upThursday, January 15, 2009
Its the year for cotton
Vaughn Hixson (my boy BFF from high school) was making me a quilt for my wedding. Since I was married 2 year ago and this year is the year for cotton, I contacted him and asked him where my quilt was because I was excited to have it. Vaughn was so sweet and got it done one week after our anniversary. He did it all. He cut all the strips to make the squares, bound them together, tied it and sewed it all together. I love it!! So much love was sewn into this quilt. Thanks Vaughn for such an awesome gift! Now you need to make one for Alison!
And a close up
And a close up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I'm impressed!! That's a really cute quilt! We miss you guys, call us, soon!
He is soooo awesome. I wish I could have a friend like that! J/K. I hope you like it!
Post a Comment