Thursday, January 1, 2009

In with 2009

Wow! Another year goes by and another year comes flying right in. 2009 started off on the right foot. Sleeping in, hanging out with my boys and not bothering to do my hair. Today Stu received a new Netflick movie and he sat down to watch Saw IV (yuck) and I decided to scrapbook. After the movie he played games till 11PM while I continued to scrapbook till 11PM. What a great day!
Since New Years is all about resolutions I want to put down our 2008 resolutions (to see how close we came to them) and the new ones for 2009.

2008 resolutions for Stu and Sarah:
*Get in Shape-Well we sort of did...we are staying healthy (how about that)
*Run another 1/2 marathon-Hobble creek 1/2 marathon. We both set a Personal Record
2008 resolutions for Stu:
*Survive nursing school-Finished his 2nd and 3rd semester. 1 more semester to go!!!
2008 resolutions for Sarah:
*Get caught up on scrapbooking-I almost had this one done. I got really close. I have put this one down again for 2009.
For the most part we did good on our 2008 New Year's Resolutions. Here are the new ones for 2009-
2009 resolutions for Stu and Sarah:
*Run another 1/2 marathon
*Travel to Europe
2009 resolutions for Stu:
*Graduate from nursing school
2009 resolutions for Sarah:
*FINALLY get caught up on scrapbooks
*Start teaching aerobics at the gym
If you have not set your New Year's Resolution, it is never too late.

No comments: