Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Even thought Halloween is coming up, we decided our house was not complete without some pumpkins.  So we met up with our friends Ryan, Stacie and Lily Riggy to visit a local pumpkin patch and pick out some pumpkins.  We had a grand time picking out just the right pumpkin.  Hannah even got a little one that she picked out herself (one she could hold onto).  I think she preferred playing in the dirt however.  She is at a phase where she loves to put as many things in her hands as possible.

IMG_4875
I can't get enough of Hannah holding onto her daddy's hand.  Its just so cute

IMG_4877
"Do I want this one?"

IMG_4908
Hannah and her sticks
IMG_4926
Lily and Hannah gathered around a pumpkin that was in the middle of the walk way

IMG_4938
Family Photo  (if only Hannah had her fingers out of her mouth.  She is cutting her molars so her fingers are always in her mouth)


1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Sarah Hannah is so cute. We really need to get our Hannah's together. Cute family!!