Halloween costumes can be so expensive, so I found her wings and halo at Joann's and made her tutu (which was kinda fun to do, since my mom would make my Halloween costumes). And we got a white top and pants that can be worn again! I think she turned out pretty cute!
With the weather being so nice, it was a delight to hit the streets without a coat. We hit up the grandparents house and did some trick or treating around their places. She of course didn't understand how to say "Trick or Treat", but she knew how to hold out her bag to get candy and she got quite the load! Lots of full size candy bars. I think she did great for her first Halloween.

My little Angel in all her glory

Figuring out that candy is in her trick or treat bag

Such a cutie

No comments:
Post a Comment