Thursday, October 11, 2012

14 Months Old

I kept looking at these birthdays and thinking back to last year when Hannah was just 2 months old instead of now 14 months old.  

Here are some things we learned about Hannah:

*She is pretty good at walking between out stretched hands
*She is cutting her 4 molars (might as well have them all at the same time)
*Can sign "more" and "done".
*Is a big help feeding Blue.  She thinks it is her job to help him eat his food and she will hand feed him
*Loves to get her teeth brushed, she will come up to me and open her mouth when I am brushing my teeth
*Giggles when you giggle
*Does a fake cough when you cough and has started to cover her mouth.  (I hope that lasts)
*Says "I love you" by patting you
*When you ask Hannah what Blue says she will "whoo whoo".  Sounds likes an owl but its so cute.  Kitty's say the same thing.
*Started to really walk by the end of the month.  Now she is unstoppable!!

Nickname:
Pumpkin


IMG_4847

IMG_4853
She liked the wood chips at the playground

IMG_4860

IMG_4864

IMG_4870
Hannah walking

No comments: