Friday, October 12, 2012

Misc Pictures

As I continue with my picture a day for the year 2012 (which is so much harder then I thought it would be)- Here a few random pictures I have taken for October.

Cropped Tub Picture
Daddy did the hair and we caught her at just the right time!  This picture cracks me up every time I see it.

IMG_0826
Hannah LOVES to pull the toilet paper of the roll.  I was in the computer room and she came to show me what she did.  As I followed her to take her picture she went right back into the bathroom since she knows that is where it goes.

IMG_0831
Hannah LOVES her big brother and best friend...Blue.  She will cuddle with him on his bed.  This day I happen to catch her reading him stories.

IMG_0836
Hannah holding onto her daddy's hand in Costco.  It so cute to see this from my angle.  It just melts my heart.

No comments: