Thursday, November 13, 2008

Twilight


Ladies and Gentleman-I am not obsessed by Twilight. More like excited. Just because I am seeing the long awaited movie at midnight the day it opens and again on Saturday the 22nd does not mean that I am obsessed. Just because I bought a shirt to wear to the premiere does not make me obsessed by this book/movie and just because I have posted a count down to the movie does not make me obsessed. I just wanted to clarify that straight up.

Excitement: 1 week from today a bunch of crazy girls ranging from 10-65 and two boys (yes Stu and his brother are coming because they both LOVED the books) will be staying up late to watch the movie Twilight. If you have not read the books you should-Its all about the vampires.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

Well, I have to say obessed is an understatement- so you're right it's not called obessed. It is called CRAZY! I haven't read the books, not because I don't want to, but b/c I have a friend here who is more obessed/crazy than you and I'm not reading them because it makes her mad. Someday I'll read them, but she'll never know.

Tiffany said...

I am so excited!
Kristie told me you got the tickets today..thanks!
It's going to be great!
I will see you there!!!!!

Brit said...

I am sooooo excited for the movie, too!! When are you going to come and play with us???