Thursday, May 1, 2008

30 Somthing


This is the year that my best friend Krisite and I turn 30. Thankfully she is about a month older than me so she will always be older :) This year for Kristie's 30 birthday she didn't want to celebrate. I told her 30 is on important year and you need to have a party. She said no to a big party but yes to a small group of friends getting together.


Kristie & Sarah

Sean & Kristie


Kristie's husband Sean planned
a 30th party that she will never forget.

Kristie turned 30 on April 29th. With a small group of friends (10) that met at the Reeder's house, Sean arranged to have a limo come pick us up and take us to Park City to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse for dinner. Kristie was so surprised to come out of our house and to be greeted with a limo. She was even more surprised when we arrived at the restaurant because she had heard of Ruth's Chris Steakhouse but had never been.


We all agreed that dinner was fabulous and the company was even better.

The gang in front of our limo




Happy 30th Birthday Krisite!! And thank you Sean for allowing us all to help her bring in a new era!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun way to celebrate! How are you going to celebrate?

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
We definitely need to party like that more often, emphasis on the MORE OFTEN! I can't wait for YOUR birthday party TEE HEE HEE!
As for the Twilight series, You inspired me the other night when we were talking about them, and now I am totally captivated, I'm trying not to read them too fast so they wont be over too soon, but I'm already half way done with New Moon! Brandon told me Amanda didn't like the books which of course she wouldn't SHE'S BRILLIANT!!! Cheesy novels like this are BLAH to her, but as for me I'm totally a hopeless romantic and a big Vampire fan!
XOXO-Chelle

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures!! I wish I could have been there.

I didn't even know you guys had a blog! Now I will have to add you guys to my Fabulous Friends list.

I hope you and Stu are doing well, hopefully I can be there for the next fun event.
~Tiff