Liz Royall and I decided to run a marathon...again. It has been 4 years since we ran our last one (which was the St. George marathon) and we decided to go for it again. We must be crazy!! Training for a marathon is a lot of work. It is like having a part time job, but we are committed to getting a better time this go around. Last time we came in at 4 hours and 57 min. We have till October 4th to get our butts in gear to run 26.2 miles. I know...we are crazy!


Sarah, Stu, Liz, Leesha & Rebekah at "The Other Half" in Moab


2 comments:
I will see you there! I got in too!!! JPugh
Wow, Sarah that is great! You are so great to get out and get involved! I am so excited for you to do it again! You should come up here kick our butts into shape! Please, we need you soon! Alright, you can bring your dog too!
Post a Comment