Wednesday, July 27, 2011

We are cutting it close..

We (okay me) have been waiting patiently to get my living room fixed so I can clean and put my house back together. Yesterday...this day finally arrived. We had the dry wallers come in, and then they painted and my living room is now DONE!!!



Can you see how much they had to cut away and replace. You can see the new 2x4's. The old ones were rotted.


Close up of the wall before the dry wallers closed it up




FINISHED!! See how excited Blue is too! I am soo excited that my house will be together before this little one comes home.



1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

Yay! I'm so glad it is put back together! I'm sure it will help you feel more peaceful and relaxed to have it all finished and put back together when you guys come home!

Love ya!