With my house STILL under construction, Hannah's room is the ONLY room I can put together, so I enlisted the help of my mom and sister and we finally got it done. Her room colors are purple and pink and we decorated with flowers, butterflies and dragonflies.
Wednesday, July 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I cannot wait to meet her! I hope you don't go over (for your sake!) And I am so excited to know that you will definitely have her when we come down again!! YAY!!!!
I love the cute quilt on the rocker! Super cute! Haven't seen you forever. Getting excited for you. Let us know when she arrives! Crew wants a girlfriend.
So so cute but you do know that at some point you will have to move the dresser away from the bed. But for now its very cute
It turned out so cute! I love it...good job guys. :)
Post a Comment