Saturday, July 9, 2011

Family Baby Shower

My sister-in-law Melissa held a family shower for me this last Saturday. I had a themed shower-A Library Shower. I really wanted to get books for Miss Hannah's library. Melissa's decoration and food went along with the theme and I got so many books for Miss Hannah. Thank you to everyone that came!





Melissa made these blocks for Hannah. It spells our her name and each picture on the block starts with the letter in her name. IE the first H is for Hippo, the A is for Angel fish, etc.




Melissa took an old book and cut it up and backed it with color paper. This was all over the house.




This was on the table. It showed the menu. We had things like "Mad Hatter Pasta Salad" and "Jack and Jill Lemonade"




Here is the spread, it was all so yummy!!




Hannah's Grandma Reeder made her a quilt and I was able to unveil it at the shower. It is BEAUTIFUL (I wish I had an up close picture). The theme was flowers and the colors are so dainty and girly..I LOVE IT. The most thoughtful piece was that she used some of the fabric from my wedding quilt to put on her quilt. I thought that was a nice touch.





Sarah, Grandma Nicholls and Aunt Leah




Aunt Melissa, Grandma Reeder, Sarah and Aunt Karly



No comments: