Friday, July 8, 2011

She has arrived

My sister came home right after graduation. Cannon, Stu and I met her at the airport with flowers, balloons and a "Welcome Home" sign. We are so excited to have her home (even if it is just for a short time)



Stu, Sarah, Private Nicholls (Leah) & Cannon



Sarah, Leah and Cannon (with her welcome home sign)

Private Nicholls at the airport. She looked amazing!




When we went to dinner later that night with Leah and her boyfriend Justin, Stu asked her if she got to fly first class home. She said she didn't know. I asked her if she has 1 seat beside her or 2. She said 1 seat and I said "Did you have a lot of room". She said she did. We told her in union..."you got to fly first class". She said she thought she was in trouble because they moved her to the front. She also said lots of people would shake her hand and thank her for her service.

No comments: