Stu got to run Ragnar this year for a fellow 'family member' who was also pregnant and could not run. He has been ROCK'N it with running and so the group gave him the hardest legs. He of course KNOCKED it out of the ball park. The weather was great, and I decided that I would go to the finish line in Park City to see him. I decided to take Blue with me and we had an adventure. We made it to the finish line and got to see Stu and the group. It was fun to be there at the end and to see Stu and bring him home. We got the below 'family picture' at the finish line.
Monday, June 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way to go Stu! Only a month left until baby comes! We are excited for you guys. I know you are just around the corner but I think it has been months since we have really seen you.
Finally checking in, thanks for the invite! I swear someday I'll get on the ball : )Looking great and soo excited for you!
Post a Comment