Its time to go private for the blog. With the new addition coming I want to be sure I know who is looking at what on our blog. I struggled with this for quite some time because I am a blog stalker and I HATE when they are protected and I can't view them anymore. But..I must do right by the Little Miss.
Please send me your email address, if you feel like I don't have you in my yahoo contacts. I will be going through that for the set up and if you stalk my blog but are not sure if I have your email address, post it on the comments or send me an email to:
princesarah24@yahoo.com
Sorry to all those stalkers!
Going private on June 20th
Monday, June 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
supanov@hotmail.com
Sign me up please! tinakris@hotmail.com
tamarapilcher@yahoo.com
ya i'm such a blog stalker, hahaha love it! sign me up please! :)
jaromandheidi@gmail.com
Invite me please!
katt.ricks@gmail.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment