Monday, June 6, 2011

Home Improvements continue...

As we continue to upgrade our house in the process of getting ready for a baby (I don't recommend doing both, home improvment and baby improvements). We got carpet installed in our house and Stu put in a laminate wood floor in our living room where carpet use to be. The old carpet was that cheap stuff that contractors put in for the condos. Cheap and light!

We are just now putting up the baseboards and doing touch up painting to the walls. We need to decorate the baby's room and then finally put the same laminate floors in the office. Take a look, we feel like we are in a new house. Our room before the carpet
Our room after the carpet

The stairs before



The stairs after the installation

This is the laminate floor Stu put in. Its touching our kitchen tile that Stu recently cleaned up (see previous blog entries)


1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

I am so glad you got new carpet! Now I wont have a forever reminder of our little oops! I should pay you for your 2x2 section that we ruined!! Love you guys! Please invite me to your blog!!!!!