Saturday, June 25, 2011

Baby Moon

Stu and I decided to take a "Babymoon" before little Hannah arrives. We originally were going to go the first part of June, but I got sick so we postponed till the end of June. We could not go anywhere far due to saving some $$- so we got a night at the St. Regis Hotel in Deer Valley. Oh boy...was it nice!!! We went up Friday night and stayed till Saturday. Since we valet our car they have shuttles that can take you into Park City. Their "shuttles" were Black Cadillac Escalates. VERY NICE!! Stu and I ate at our favorite restaurant-Ruth's Chris and took a stroll into Park City before heading back to the hotel. Stu told me "I could use to this"(staying in nice hotel) He loved the fact that every time he called down to the desk to ask questions they would say "How can we help the Reeder's this evening"


The front of the hotel. You park your car on the other side and ride a gondola up to the hotel and then you take the 'shuttle' to your destinations. You only see this view when you leave in your car OR when you come back in the shuttle.
St. Regis Hotel


Sarah and Stu at Ruth's Chris after dinner



View from our window



I took a dip in the tub. They had a TV in the mirror in the bathroom. I liked how the blinds allowed me to talk to Stu while I soaked in the tub


Stu LOVED that his name appeared on the TV when he turned it on


No comments: