The play was based on the Disney Lion King, so the story was nothing new. But the costumes were BREATH TAKING beautiful. It was visually stunning to look at.
My favorite song in the play is "He Lives in You". This is not in the Disney movie, so it was a surprise. I thought it was sung so beautifully. This is where (grown-up) Simba sees his father Mufasia in the stars. Rafiki is singing to Simba. Take a second to listen-it is so beautiful.

2 comments:
I heard this production was amazing and that it took a long time to get it here! You guys are so lucky to have seen it! I'm way jealous!!
I am so jealous I want to see Lion King so bad, no money to see it. And you are so lucky to have a husband that will go see things like this with you. There is NO way I would ever get Korey there.
Post a Comment