I am fan of John Mayer, I have not been to one of his concerts, but Mike and Rae (Liz's sister and brother in law) are John Mayer groupies. After seeing his concert I totally see why.
I found out that John Mayer plays a different set list for every concert he does. So if he sings a song in Texas that song is not sung again during his tour. If you think about it, that keeps himself and his band from not getting bored with the same songs..over and over again. But if he played your favorite song in Chicago, then you are SOL. My favorite song that John sings is called "Slow Dancing In a Burning Room". This song is total baby making music! I was so excited to have him sing it and believe it or not...he did!! He played that song! I was in HEAVEN!! Stu texted me from the lawn saying "he wished he could be with me"..hint hint :)
Overall the concert was awesome!! The company was FABULOUS and John was amazing!

1 comment:
So I am totally blog stalking you. Chris told me that you wanted an invite to our blog. I just need your email. If I keep waiting for him to get it, it may never happen. :) My email is supanov@hotmail.com. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list. Thanks, Nova
Post a Comment