The old wives tail of "Good things come to those that wait" is true. I have been waiting for a 1 1/2 years to get an entertainment center for the TV Stu got and I have finally found one. Stu was kind enough to let me re-do our living room, and I am LOVING the new look. With the help of IKEA, we got some new additions for quite a great price.
Take a look at the before and after:
Before: I hated the 2 TV look, it looked so ghetto
Before: This spot is above our couch. I wanted to add shelves so I could put up pictures and other nic knacks
After: I am loving all the shelves. Now I have places to put all my pictures, and we even added a plant (or two)
After: Note only 1 TV and look at all the shelves, more places to put stuff
After: This was a totally new addition. We wanted to get rid of all the many DVD shelves we had so we got this book shelf. Man, I didn't realize just how many DVD's we had until I had to put them all in one spot.
Thanks to Stu for putting it all together and for finally letting me make my perfect living room. I LOVE IT!!!
Sarah, you did an amazing job! It looks great! I love the shelves above your couch. I guess we'll just have to come over sometime so I can see it in person!! ;)
A amour..Love. Stuart and Sarah met in April 2006 at church. After Stu broke up with the girl he was dating, Sarah moved right in and they have been together ever since. They were engaged on August 4th 2006 and married in the Salt Lake Temple on January 3rd 2007. In November of 2007 Blue joined our family. Since then we have enjoyed the pleasure of puppyhood that only a dog can bring! Little Miss Hannah joined the group on August 11th and having her in our home, completes the Reeder Circle!
2 comments:
Sarah, you did an amazing job! It looks great! I love the shelves above your couch. I guess we'll just have to come over sometime so I can see it in person!! ;)
Hooray!!! It really looks wonderful!
Post a Comment