Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse

The 3rd installment of Twilight hit the theatres and even though I didn't go to the midnight showing (like the other 2) I still saw it opening night. It opened 6/30 and we went to the 6:30PM showing--pretty cool huh?
Of course I loved it. I love the books and the movie was great. The one thing I loved the most about this was the humor. I found myself laughing at all the one liners and realized that is what was missing in the other 2.
The company was great. My sister was with me (she has come to all 3 of them with me) and I only got a picture of her and me this time.

If you are a fan of the books, you will love this one for what it is. Stu even liked it

Leah and Sarah

1 comment:

Alison Hixson said...

How fun! I am so glad you loved the movie! I went last night also and it was so so funny! Emmett totally cracked me up! Especially after Bella said that she hit a werewolf!! Hilarious!! It looks like you and your sister were having fun!