Pioneer Day-
6AM- Coleman, Liz and I got together to run a 10K. The Desert News 10K that runs along the parade route. Liz and I have done this race before, but Coleman has not, AND it was the first race that Cole and I have done together since he got into running.
It was a nice day, warm even at 7AM and all downhill!
Cole was a maniac and finished in 44 minutes
I finished in 54 min (as was SOO excited for that time)
and Liz came in about 30 seconds after me.
Overall it was a great race and nice company. We are all looking to do a 1/2 come August. We see how quick Coleman is on his feet then. This maniac just might qualify for Boston at the rate he runs!
Saturday, July 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are a running maniac! I am actually quite jealous though! I hate running but I wished I loved it cause it is the best exercize. Too bad I don't live closer so you could motivate me! I have recently become addicted to Zumba so that will have to do for now. ( :
Post a Comment