Wednesday, July 21, 2010

He got his call...

Trevor, Stu's brother got his mission call today.
Before I tell you where he is going I must first tell you that before he got his call everyone in the family put in their thoughts on where Trevor would be going. We got to choose one place domestic and one place foreign.
I chose Pennsylvania and China
Stu chose Mexico and California
Trevor picked New York, New York and Barcelona Spain...

Guess where he is going....Barcelona Spain. How amazing is that? How did he know? If he can see things in the future I will start using Trevor for my lottery picks instead of the Magic 8 ball.


Trevor is a HUGE fan of soccer, Spain just won the World Cup, and Trevor's favorite soccer team is Team Madrid. What more could this kid ask for? His sister Karly pointed out that with his love of soccer that could aid him in talking to people while on his mission. Find a common ground to get a conversation started. I think she has a very good point!
We are so excited for Trevor and his decision to go on a mission. He leaves November 10th. The family is excited, because we all want to go with Mom and Dad R. to pick him up in 2 years. So we are saving our $$ now.


Excited Trevor with his mission call

No comments: