Monday, May 11, 2009

Seriously...I am doing this again??

Stu, Liz and I got into the 2009 St. George marathon in October. I can't believe I am doing this again..but I am. Stu decided to join us ladies for this 26.2 run which was nice of him considering he is doing a 200 mile bike race about a month before. My honey is going to be one hotty hot hot this summer with all the training he is doing.
The goal is to do better than I did last year. And the goal for last year was to do better than I did 4 years ago. So I guess I have a lot on the line. This will probably be my last marathon for awhile since later this year we will be starting our family.
Wish us luck...we are going to need it!

5 comments:

Sonia said...

You are so cool. I think I would die at like, mile 3. I feel I must point out though, that although I wish you good luck, you aren't STARTING your family, you're ADDING to it! What are you and Stu - chopped liver? :)

Brit said...

WHATTTTT??? Are you already preggers??? I'm so excited for you, both, about the marathon. I'm living vicariously through you, you know!! (JK)
Also, we are so sorry we missed Stu's party last weekend. I had to go on a hike with my young women (in the ward) and Mike had to move his Grandma to a new home. But we love you and miss you guys, so much!!

Hillary said...

YEAH!!! I can't wait for you to have a baby. This marathon needs to hurry up so you can get to the adding to family part!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you. Wish I could train with you. I would love to do another 26.2 this fall.

Page said...

Sweet! We'll come up to St. George and see you! I know it's not till October but still yeah!! And that whole starting our family bit got me all sorts of happy.... ( :