The ceremony was a long: keynote speaker, student speakers, musical numbers and then the calling of the graduates-but it wasn't too bad. Overall the graduation ceremony was about 2 1/2 hours. Once Stu walked I made him (I make him do a lot of things huh?) leave the arena so we could get some pictures taken outside. My parents came out to see him graduate and they needed to leave so I wanted to get pictures of all of us. Stu being the rebel he is left before all the name were read (the college asked the students to not leave during the ceremony) so we could take pictures. The college had about 500 students walk and about 3500 graduate which is the highest graduating class to date.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Graduation Day
The ceremony was a long: keynote speaker, student speakers, musical numbers and then the calling of the graduates-but it wasn't too bad. Overall the graduation ceremony was about 2 1/2 hours. Once Stu walked I made him (I make him do a lot of things huh?) leave the arena so we could get some pictures taken outside. My parents came out to see him graduate and they needed to leave so I wanted to get pictures of all of us. Stu being the rebel he is left before all the name were read (the college asked the students to not leave during the ceremony) so we could take pictures. The college had about 500 students walk and about 3500 graduate which is the highest graduating class to date.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations Stu!! You are official!! You can be my nurse any day!!
Post a Comment