Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am.....

I am....shy. I have a hard time meeting new people

I think...I can do it all

I want...more money to travel and buy whatever I want

I have....nothing to do at work. I have to find things to do to keep me busy

I miss...my out of state friends & Kristie who is too far away

I fear....heights, needles and blood

I feel....tried, I think I have a cold coming on

I hear...music in the background

I smell...a candle burning

I crave....chocolate!

I cry...at commercials

I regret...not teaching aerobics sooner

I search...for old things. I love antiques and I LOVE the Antique Roadshow

I wonder...if I chose another path in my life would it have still led me here??

I wish...on stars

I love...cemeteries, especially the old ones

I care...about how I look. If I don't think I look good then my day is shot

I always...have gum, water and chap stick close by

I worry...that something will happen to Stu and I will have to go through life without him

I am not...a mean person

I remember...being little where life was so much simpler

I believe...in love

I sing...when I am alone and no one can hear me

I don't always...wash my hair. I will only go one day-everyday gets old and trying

I argue...to make my point

I write...not that often. I usually type because I don't like my handwriting

I lose...my mind every now and then. I blame it on age

I listen...to my mom even though I don't want to

I can usually be found...at home in my scarpbooking office

I need...to get caught up on scrapbooking

I forget...the little things sometimes, but expect others to remember them

I am happy...when I am with Stu, family and friends

3 comments:

Kim and Company said...

Yeah! I love all your comments.
Kim

Ash said...

I love knowing more about you! Call Page...hint hint!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!