Sarah & Stu at Macaroni GrillValentine's Day is my favorite holiday. I know most people think it is the "stupidest" holiday, but I love what Valentine's represents. Love. One day out of the year there is more love then there was the day before or the day after Valentine's Day.
With that being said, this Valentine's Day was really hard because Stu and I decided we were not going to give gifts this year to help save on money. This thought KILLED me. But we (I mean "I") held true to it. We just gave each other cards.
My mother in law was born on Valentine's Day and to help celebrate her birthday this year, Dad Reeder planned a surprise party for Valentine's night. Surprise=just casually show up at 9:30 for dinner and say you just 'happen' to be there for dinner. It worked out great-Mom was surprised to have the whole family at Macaroni Grill to celebrate her birthday. It was so much fun to be with the whole family to celebrate a special holiday and a special birthday.

Mom was sang to in Italian by a very talented singer

1 comment:
I love M.G bread.....I can make it too!
Post a Comment