Not to much is happening on the Reeder front. However here is an update on our family.
Stu is plugging along with school. He is now just trying to get from one break to the next. He just finished fall break and Thanksgiving is what he is looking forward to. Each day his pin point of light at the end of the tunnel of school is getting bigger and bigger. 2 weeks ago, Stu got called to be the asst. clerk in the ward. He is in charge of finances. We got new counselors and new clerks. I told Stu he was close to being called as a bishopric counselor. He glared at me :)
Blue is getting fat. I mean not to fat, but I find myself not really taking him for a walk or anything. He does get his ball thrown everyday, but he is not getting the proper exercise. I feel bad about this.
As for me. Tried running yesterday for the 1st time since the marathon. That was not a good idea. All the pains that I got during the marathon came back to bit me. So I took it to a fast walk. I think secretly Stu and Blue were glad I slowed it down. :) Got a visit from one of my BFF from NYC. Amanda (AJ) Douglas came out for a wedding and stayed with us a few nights. Although I would have loved to spend more time with her, I took what I could get. Other than neglecting my house work to finish up my scrap booking (I have to get caught up before the end of the year) we had a pretty good week.
Amanda and Sarah at Bethany's wedding

4 comments:
Congrats on the Marathon. You are my Idol! I've really been trying to get into this "running" thing and I totally look to you for inspiration! You Rock I'm so proud of you!
P.S. You & Amanda look Hot!
P.S.S. Thanks for my B-day greeting. I did get it, even though I'm only responding now!
P.S.S.S. One month and some change till Twilight and Six months till WICKED!
You guys are so cute, hopefully we'll make it your way soon and we'll call!
Amanda is so cute! How is she doing?! Do you think she'll ever move back out west? Tell her hi for me!
I still think you belong in the looney bin for running marathons!! Pugh ran in it and he told me it was miserable. So, hats off to you. Go Superwoman!! You're still crazy though.
Post a Comment