What was I doing 10 years ago:
1. I was attending my 2nd year of college at Southern Utah University
2. I moved into a 2 bedroom apartment with 5 girls in Salt Lake City
3. Got a job working with my best friend Krisite doing inventory for J.C. Penny
4. I was engaged to be married
5. I didn't end up getting married
5 things on my to do list today:
1. Go see the new Warren Miller film
2. Finish shopping for Stu's birthday
3. Go to bed early
4. Watch the shows I missed last night online
5. Work (sometimes I just don't want to)
5 Favorite Snacks
1. Brownies
2. Chips and Salsa
3. 100 Calorie Snacks by Nabisco
4. Salt and Vinegar Chips
5. Fruit
5 Jobs I've Had
1. Customer Service Rep at K-Mart
2. Cashier at Bird World (a pet store)
3. Cashier at Anderson Lumber
4. Supervisor at Clarke American
5. Customer Service Rep at Fidelity Investments
5 Things I'd do with a million dollars
1. Pay off ALL our debt
2. Pay off our parents debt
3. Take the whole family (both sides) to Europe (not all together however)
4. Take my Grandparents to see a Denver Bronco Football Game and get the really nice seats
5. Go to Australia and finally scuba dive the Great Barrier Reef
5 things that made me laugh this week
1. Ameriquest Commericals (here is the link to watch them...HILARIOUS http://www.wtfhumor.com/view/160)
2. Grey's Anatomy last night. Someone dropped something in the OR and Bailey said "5 second rule" and they picked it up.
3. My dog, he is just like a little kid. He moves his food around so it is in a corner where I can't see it if I just glance at it and then he goes to the pantry to get a treat because he knows he gets one when his dinner is gone. I now have to go over to his bowl and pick it up to make sure his dinner is all gone
4. My husband when he talks in his funny voices
5. When I run to catch the train every day. I push it to the last minute and run like a crazy person with my coat, purse, lunch tote and book all in my hands. I laugh because I know others think I look like an idiot.
5 people to tag:(but not limited to those listed)
1. Sunny Bunny
2. Hillary
3. Page & Jason
4. Sonia
5. Kyrie & Josh
6. Amanda (so you can update your blog)
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Squarah! I love to read these, but my mind blanks when I have to answer them!
I didn't know you lived so many girls in a two bedroom at SUU. That was so much fun when we all were in that apartment by the U. I loved eating brownies with you every night.
Okay you got me, I won't forget- I just have to catch up on my backlog of pictures first! ( :
Post a Comment