Happy Birthday Honey!!
Today Stu is 26!!! I wanted this day to be extra special because he turned 26 on the 26th. I think over all the day was good.
We woke up and went to church. It was the primary program and of course the kids are adorable so the program was a hit. We then headed over to Doug and Tiffany's for the annual pumpkin carving party. Luckily the weather was nice (last year it rained). Stu was our master carver and carved the SCREAM mask.
Stu, Kyrie and Josh carving their pumpkins
The Reeder Pumpkin. Don't SCREAM!!!
After pumpkin carving we headed up to Stu's parents house for Stu and Melissa's birthday dinner (Melissa Stu's younger sister's birthday is 3 days before Stu's). We had a yummy dinner and sang "Happy Birthday" to both Stu and Melissa and then Stu's opened his presents. All Stu wanted for his birthday was a flat screen TV. Since he 'really didn't want anything else' buying gifts for him were hard. But overall I think he made out well with all the gifts he got.
Stu asked for a 12 pack of Mountain Dew. He got a 36 pack instead
26 things you (may) know and love about Stu:
1. Stu is a Scorpio
2. Stu is the oldest of 4 kids
3. Stu has 1 brother and 2 sisters
4. Stu loves to mountain climb
5. Stu has climbed Mount Reiner in Washington (an active volcano)
6. Stu wrestled in Junior High
7. Stu loves to tease
8. Stu always knew what he wanted to be when he grew up and he is still working on that goal
9. Stu has excellent work ethic and works so hard for our family
10. Stu favorite color is blue
11. Stu is a huge University of Utah fan
12. Stu was a 'woops' baby (thank goodness he was)
13. Stu was engaged once before but never got married
14. Stu has been skiing since he was 3
15. Stu loves the Denver Broncos
16. Stu is an awesome cook (he gets that from his mom)
17. Stu is a freak about germs (funny since he works in the medical field)
18. Stu loves the History Channel or anything that he can learn something new about
19. Stu built his own computer (he is a wiz at electronics)
20. Stu loves video games and action movies
21. Stu is a fast runner (comes in handy when he is running from the cops ;))
22. Stu is a loyal friend and would do anything for his friends
23. Stu wanted to get married in his chacos (they are like sandals)
24. Stu would love to live in the mountains and live off the land (I told him I need a mall)
25. Stu loves anything pumpkin
26. Stu is the love of my life!!

8 comments:
Happy birthday again stu It looks like you all had a great time! and we would love to go hang whenever give me a call!
Happy Birthday Stu! Sarah is always a great birthday party girl. Hope that you had a great day. OH, to be 26 again!!! Just kidding!
Sounds great! Love the pictures, you were always the life of the party so I'm sure it was a blast. (Remember the hypnotist? that was random I know but I remember you dancing through the isles)
What a great idea putting all those fun things down about your birthday boy! It was fun for me to get to know him a little from this! Shawn and I are going to see the Broncos play the Dolphins this Sunday - I'll think of him while we are there!
Yay for birthdays!!!! especially the golden birthday!!!!you two are so cute!
Hey girly,
It looks like the birthday was fabulous. I love birthdays especially mine! :)
Hope you are doing good.
Love ya!
Happy Birthday Stu.
Happy Birthday Stu! Wow, 26 already! You are getting so old! ;) Sounds like you had a great birthday!
Post a Comment