
Today was Homecoming for the University of Utah. Stu and I went to the homecoming game where Utah was playing Weber State for Saturday date night. I was not planning on going to the game, but as it turns out I am so glad I did. I ran into quite a few people I have not seen in a long time. 1st was Mark Summerhays (who I run into random places) and Sonia & Swawn Swensen (I used to work at Clarke American with these two and went to Cancun with Sonia). 2nd was Ashlee Gatherum (I used to work with her at Fidelty), and last was Hyrum and Emily (its been a few week since we saw them).
The game was great. I finally got my corndog and Tiger Blood snowy and Utah beat Weber State 37-21.


5 comments:
You two are such a cute couple! I'm just gonna say - I am excited for Thursday, it should be a really good game!
I love you despite this.
Sounds like great times. You and Stu are so cute together. I love to see all of your pictures.
I wish that I was there with you, all!! Looks like it was sooo much fun! Mike keeps talking about how excited he is to have you guys over to the house.
Oh, and you're right... I say we deserve a couple's trip and I'm all about Disneyland, again!
We love you!
Cute as ever you are! You are so lucky to be able to go to so many games- we never miss a game (on TV) but there is just something about being there. Now you've got me craving snow cones! Yummy!
Post a Comment