Monday, September 15, 2008

Recap

A short recap of the Reeder's

Blue is feeling much better after he was given left over steak from his owners (Stu and Sarah) and had massive diarrhea the next day. The clean up effort took 2 hours and after doses of pepto and hardly no food but rice, he is starting to feel more himself. Thank goodness. Moral of this story: Dogs should not have people food, it does bad things to their inners which ='s nasty explosions.

Stu is trucking a long with school. He doesn't do much of anything else then go to class, study for tests, take tests and go to his clinicals. He does eat and sleep but most of that is done with a nursing book on his lap.

As for me, I completed my last long run before the marathon. 22 miles. Started at 5 AM ended 4 hours 45 min later. Hopefully I do better on the marathon. I am trying to make 4 hours 30 min. Marathon countdown: 2 weeks and 5 days. SNAPS it's coming up. With Stu studying all weekend I decided to get caught up with scrapbooking, I am determined to get caught up totally by year end. I am almost there!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Way to go on doing 22 miles! You are going to do great. I'm scared to find out what the miles feel like after the 20 mile mark. Doesn't it feel good having your longest training run over?

Hillary said...

The race is coming soon, but you will do great. Good luck and have fun. Tell Stu to not study too hard, he needs some fun in his life!!!

love you.

Chris, Kristina, Nathan and Audrey... said...

Good luck on the marathon! You can do it!!! You ROCK!!

Page said...

I have decided to banish scrapbooking from my house! I wussed out and bought a scrapbook program for my computer- I am so jealous you are almost caught up on that!

Kim and Company said...

Congrats on the tune up for the big run. You will do so well!! Love and best wishes.