We made it home for Hannah's nap, I started to get myself ready: showering and curling the hair. Ironing the clothes (all newly bought special for the occasion) and did my make up. Hannah woke up happy, I got her ready and we left with 30 min to spare to make it to our outdoor appointment up at Wheeler Farm. As we are driving there, my phone rings...its the photographer. He told me with the inversion we have been having, it is causing the snow to reflect a lot of light and therefore washing out the subjects. He said he shot a family the day before and has to do them again. He was "willing" to try if we wanted...Oh I laid into him. I told him "first off, my appt starts in 20 min and you are just telling me this NOW. second we came home from our vacation early, I bought outfits for this shot and you couldn't call me earlier to give me a "heads up"???" I was so mad. I think he knew that and told me he would upgrade my picture package. But now we don't shoot till spring/summer. Since our outfits were sweater type, I will have to get a whole new outfit for us! ARGGGGG
Here are some picture we took ourselves since we were all dolled up.




1 comment:
That sucks! You guys looked really cute, I can only imagine how well the professional pictures would have looked! Hope he is more considerate next time!
Post a Comment