Thursday, January 3, 2013

6th Wedding Anniversary

Stu and I celebrate our 6th wedding anniversary.  It was Stu's year to plan it, and he did an AWESOME job.  
To start off, the Traditional Gift for 6th year is Iron or Candy.  Stu decided to make me his "Arm Candy" and paid to get my hair done (cut and colored) earlier that day.  My parents stayed with Hannah and when Stu got off work we went to get pedicures (yes Stu gets them too).  We checking into our hotel room at the Anniversary Inn.  It was soo nice.  We left our stuff and went to Kyoto for dinner (yummy sushi) and finished the night with Hatch Family Chocolate hot chocolate.  It was so nice to get away for the night.  And the fun part was they serve to breakfast in the morning so you don't have to check out early to get breakfast.

I love you Stu!  Thank you for all you have given me over the last 6 years.  Your endless supply of love, gratitude and friendship.  Thank you for our wonderful, beautiful daughter and looking pass all my short comings!  I love you!!

No comments: