Friday, January 11, 2013

17 Months

Its almost here.  A year and a half.  Hannah seems to go a million miles a minute and I consider myself lucky if I can keep up.  She is such a joy, and even thought I shouldn't wish for her to start talking (I have a feeling she will be a non-stop talker like her mom), I wish she would start talking.  I think the melt downs she has a few times a day might be better on mom because I will know what she is asking for.  A "un..unn" and a point doesn't help.

Here are things about Hannah in this last month:

*She has cut her canine teeth.  She just has her 2 year molars left and that mouth will be filled up
*Loved getting a treat a day from the Christmas count down
*Knows where her eyes, ears, mouth, nose and hair is
*Understands her sign language and uses it when we communicate
*Likes to do things herself
*Gives "fishy" kisses
*Knows how to open doors (we have to keep them locked or else she will wonder outside)
*Walks up the stairs by herself hanging onto the banister
*Developed her "Cheese" face
*Knows the #1 by putting up her index finger. 
*Screams and hides in delight when we change her to get her ready for the bath
*Knows how to open bottles
*Can do patty-cake and itsy bitsy spider
*Says "Mama" (which melts my heart)
*Knows how people are (ask her "where is daddy, she will point to Stu)

IMG_0409
Cheese Face

IMG_0412

IMG_0424

IMG_0431
See the little chair the number sign is on?  That was my chair when I was little like Hannah.  Hannah LOVES books and LOVES to carry as many things in her hands as she can. 

No comments: