Oh and side note, since I am first time mom, I have a beef about sizes. These whole outfit sizes-- totally off! This outfit Hannah has on below said 0-6 months. That is quite the range if I say so myself. And some 3 month outfits she can only wear once and others, she could wear till she is 6 months old. I know as a grown lady looking for clothes, in one store a Medium is one size and in another it is totally different, I didn't know it started when they were this old!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Hair Bows
Although Hannah has a ton of hair, it is silky and bows don't stay in as well. We tried these ones and it stayed long enough for a picture and then...it fell out.
Oh and side note, since I am first time mom, I have a beef about sizes. These whole outfit sizes-- totally off! This outfit Hannah has on below said 0-6 months. That is quite the range if I say so myself. And some 3 month outfits she can only wear once and others, she could wear till she is 6 months old. I know as a grown lady looking for clothes, in one store a Medium is one size and in another it is totally different, I didn't know it started when they were this old!

Oh and side note, since I am first time mom, I have a beef about sizes. These whole outfit sizes-- totally off! This outfit Hannah has on below said 0-6 months. That is quite the range if I say so myself. And some 3 month outfits she can only wear once and others, she could wear till she is 6 months old. I know as a grown lady looking for clothes, in one store a Medium is one size and in another it is totally different, I didn't know it started when they were this old!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have you tried putting on a little bit of regular elmer's glue? I know it sounds weird, but other moms with girls swear by it. The glue washes off at bathtime and doesn't usually bother the skin.
Gorilla glue worked on Melissa, but it might still be on her scalp. And no post for over a year??
Post a Comment