Really...1 month already?? I can't believe it. Not only did we celebrate the 10 year of September 11th, but my baby turned 1 month old too. CRAZY how just 1 month has flown by. We decided to take her outside and take some pictures.
Here are also some things I have noticed in the 1st month about Hannah:
*She can hold her head up on her own
*Likes to take bath's with her dad
*She sucks on her fists when she is mad
*Smiles a lot
*Has the most adorable sneezes
*Tugs on mom's nipples when she nurses (mom does not like this one)
*GRUNTS all the time
*Likes to kick her feet
*Sleeps with her hands by her ears-like she is holding 2 telephones
Sunday, September 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Super cute! She is so adorable. I won't even comment on the red outfit (even though I think it is cute) what I will say though is that we all wore black on the way home Sunday, our day of mourning
:( haha
Well besides teh dreadfull RED....she is ADORABLE!!!!!!! Hope you are having so much fun!!
Post a Comment