We blessed Hannah today. My mom made her blessing dress using some material from my wedding dress (from the train). The roses on her dress and headband where taken off the train too. I love that she is wearing something I wore on my special day ON her special day. This was my first blessing and it was long. The support we got was amazing, we feel so blessed by all the love family and friends gave us.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is such a doll! Do you mind if I take a picture or two off of your blog for mine? I wanted to get a picture of the three of you after the blessing, but you know how that turned out! I hope you guys had the rest of a great day! I wish we could have stayed to visit, but I will be happy that we could even be there at all! You and Stu are awesome parents and I can't wait to see you guys (especially little Hannah!) again!
Love ya!
Post a Comment