Monday, April 5, 2010

New Addition...for now

We have become a safe haven for lost dogs. About a month ago we took in a loose poodle that didn't seem to have a home. We posted signs in our condo complex and a few days later the owners came to claim the poodle. I was sad because it was right after I lost the twins and I felt like this was just something else that was taken from me. So for Valentines Day Stu said I could get another dog (a small dog) if I wanted one. I did want one..but didn't. After some further thought I decided that we were good with just Blue..until last Tuesday when Stu noticed a small chihuahua running around like a lost puppy. Stu did not bring this dog home, but the owner of the poodle that we found a few months ago did. This poodle's owner found the chihuahua and could not keep it so she was going door to door to try and find the dog's owner. I told her if she could not find the owner to bring the dog back to us. Well 20 minutes later-she did just that. Now we have this dog that we named "Touille" from the movie "Ratatouille" and as the days go on I grow more attached. I hope if this dog has(d) an owner they would come for him, but so far we are going on a week with no bites. I never ever would have pegged us for chihuahua people, but he seems to fit in quite nice with the family. So...we might have a new addition to our family-I am officially surrounded by boys!

Stu and Touille