My big, little brother Coleman is now into running and yesterday was his 1st half marathon. Leah, Cannon and I went down to Thanksgiving Point to see him cross the finish line.
What a beautiful day it was to have a race. Coleman was hoping to come in at 1 hour 45 min. And believe it or not, he made his time. He came in at 1 hour 46 min. Lucky. I still have not broken 2 hours yet for my half marathon. It was soo good to see him cross the finish line and I am so glad we were there to support him.
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi everyone- I have finally decided to set my family blog to private- now that I am finally catching up, I don't want to loose touch with anyone. Please please send me an e mail with your e mail address so I can add you- send it to mrslaw4@hotmail.com Thanks! ( : Page PS make sure to check out my new political blog-linked to my family blog
I'm trying to catch the running bug - I'll do good for a while, then lose my momentum... I just need to start running with you!!!! :)
Post a Comment