Saturday night Snow Patrol (one of my favorite bands) came in concert in Orem. Liz, Coleman and I went to their concert at Saltair 2 years ago so, when I heard Snow Patrol was coming in concert I called up the gang. We had a blast. We hit up the OG (Olive Garden) for dinner and made it in time for the opening band. The opening band was Plain White T's, who I give 2 cents about. Luckily the lead singer was sick so they only sang a few songs. I thought this would mean Snow Patrol would come out sooner, but alas they didn't come on stage till 9PM and only played for about an hour and half. It was so awesome to see them again. We all agreed the concert rocked but we loved the closeness that Saltair gave us the first time around.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment