Saturday, October 31, 2009

Black out Game

Happy Halloween!
Tonight the University Utes played Wyoming in their 2nd annual Black Out Game. I missed last years Black Out Game due to the Marathon so I was excited to go to this one. In case you have not figured it out...all the fans wear black instead of red and the Utes wear their black uniforms instead. The night was not that cold about mid 50's (I hate that mid 50 is not cold anymore). We missed Josh and Kyrie for this game (since it was Halloween) but had Melissa and Allen join us instead.
Thankfully the Utes pulled their heads out of their uniforms and won the game. It was a little touch and go for awhile.

Sarah and Stu at the Black Out game
Final Score

Sarah, Stu, Allen and Melissa


All the fans in black

2 comments:

Sonia said...

I wish I had been able to go to the black out game. We were out Trunk or Treating instead, but man, I wanted to go! We've got to get playing better - the last two games have been too close!

Brit said...

We were there, too... that first half was rough, I was so glad they came back!!! We miss you guys!