The wood had to be painted, the paper had to be cut out (even then I messed up) the glitter had to be glittered and the hot glue gun was heated up.
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
I am an artist
I love to do arty stuff- but other than scrapbooking, I have not really done too much that is considered "Arty" (Is even a word?) My friend Tiffany discovered that our local scrapbooking place was doing a wood block pattern portraying one of my favorite musicals "WICKED". Of course I could not resist. We got signed up and our class was last night. Keep in mind that the only thing that was done for me was the wood was cut and we had the ribbons, everything else I had to make.
The wood had to be painted, the paper had to be cut out (even then I messed up) the glitter had to be glittered and the hot glue gun was heated up.
Here are the blocks and the paper cut out waiting to be glued
Here I am cutting out my letters and eating my dinner. As it turned out, this letter was the one I messed up on. Go figure.
Here is my final product. You can't see very well but the dot on the "I" is a glittered witch and the "D" has Glinda's wand.
The wood had to be painted, the paper had to be cut out (even then I messed up) the glitter had to be glittered and the hot glue gun was heated up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
So cute! Look at you, being all crafty! I'm so proud! They look amazing!
Very cute Sarah!
OH MY FREEKIN' HECK!!! That is so cute, did you do that at Heartland. I SO want one!!!
You ARE very arty, or artsy as I would so!
Post a Comment