Thursday, August 27, 2009

I love to see the temple



Since February 2009 Liz and I have made it our goal to attend the temple once a month. I am proud to say we have held true to that promise and have been going strong since February. We will do a session one month or initories the next, we even took Stu and did sealings. There are some months we are scrapping by to get it done before the end of the month and others we get done early. I wish I was as good with my visiting teaching as I am attending the temple.


Liz and Sarah after our session at the temple

2 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Good for you guys! That is a good goal to have. I once tried to go once a week, but that was pretty hard. I need to get my butt in gear and get back there at least once a month! How great that you have Liz to go with! I need a Temple buddy to kick my butt into gear!

Ash said...

what a good example!! you are awesome! i need to make a goal like that. We take for granted when we live so close.