Saturday, September 26, 2009

Homecoming

Although I have not been a homecoming dance since High School, I enjoy going to the homecoming football games. In fact..I have been to 2 this year. Woods Cross's and now the University of Utah.
Coming off our lose to Oregon we played L'Ville and won, 30-14! Go Utes. Kyrie was not able to join us this round but Josh's friend Ryan was and we had a great time.

Final Score

Sarah and Stu at the game


Stu and Josh (check out the dude with the mohawk). I can't decide if this is for real or if he 'glues' it on. Maybe one day I will ask him

4 comments:

Alison Hixson said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I just love the atmosphere of football games. It doesn't matter what school you cheer for. They are just fun!!

Brit said...

So fun!! Did you and Stu go to the dance???? :)
Miss you!

Sonia said...

Shawn scored tix to the Air Force game, so maybe we will see you then!

Page said...

Long time no see (talk) you've been a very busy lady I see- you are going to have so much fun at Disneyland- can't wait to see the pics!