Where did all the days go? We are in the 2nd week of April. Snaps, time flys when you are having fun.
Here is an update on our family:
1-Stu's TV broke after only having it a week. 4 days after we set it up a line appeared down the middle. 1/2 the TV was in HD and 1/2 was in regular. Stu called the company who sent out a guy to fix it. The guy had to take the TV to fix a panel and told Stu it will be about 2 weeks before he got it back. Stu was not a happy camper
2-NCAA--Michigan State made it to the finals, they lost to North Carolina, but I must say for someone (me) just randomly picking teams, I think I did pretty good. They almost won.
3-I am running a 1/2 marathon next Saturday if the weather does not do what I want it to do I will play the card of a spoiled brat and not run it. Every weekend it has been cold and rainy/snowy. YUCK
4-Things have pick up at work. I have finally gotten an office that is right next to my boss. I have a window (which is nice) and mustard and ketchup walls (bright yellow and one red wall). I will not complain because I do have my name on a name plate on my door. How official is that? Because I have been so busy with work and working out, my house has suffered. I know that none of you will be visiting my house anytime soon, but it is gross and I feel the need to tell you that I have not cleaned it in 2 weeks. Say it...GROSS
5-Stu has less than a month till he graduates! He could not be happier. He hopefully will have a job lines up and can start working right away.
6-We have passed out huge birthday sweep that starts in February and ends..today. Mom N, Mom R. Grandma, Grandpa, Leah, Dad R. Cannon & Karly. We can now start saving for my birthday next month!
7-My New Year's Resolutions are coming together. Catch up on scrapbooking (I am getting closer and should be caught up by the June/July time) and teaching aerobics at the gym. My dear friend Liz has been helping me each week to get ready to try out and she has told me I have till the beginning of May. I know she is not kidding either. YIKES that is scary.
8-We have one week from today that Stu and I will see "Wicked". Stu took me to see this play in Denver for my 29th birthday and we are excited to see it again. (I will post pictures)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Sorry Stu!
Okay, if you think that not cleaning in 2 weeks is gross then I won't even tell you the longest I haven't cleaned (although recently you could eat off the floors). Don't worry your house goes to pott after having kids. I hope you get to run your marathon. We are moving on the 29th of May. Love you.
Sorry to hear about the TV. Our TV broke after just a few days. They did replace it, but it was a pain. Hopefully you can get it working and keep it working!
Good luck with the 1/2. Wish one are you doing?
Good luck with your half marathone this Saturday I will keep my eyes open for you, I am doing to 5k, and it is well......they say its going to be good weather. And I am with you on that I am not running if the weather is not nice either. See you Saturday maybe good luck
Post a Comment