Friday, March 6, 2009

Jazz vs. Nuggets

On Friday the 6th the Utah Jazz played the #1 team the Denver Nuggets. I got an invitation to the game from Liz who got an invitation to the game from her sister Rae. Rae's husband works for Hess Travel in Bountiful and recently Hess Travel bought Morris Murdock Travel, so with the merge, Hess Travel got their season tickets to the Jazz Game. I personally don't really follow basketball, but when you get an invitation to a game and you are told you are sitting 7th row from the court...you go. And boy am I glad I did. Watching the game straight on was soooo much better then watching it in the nose bleed section and on the jumbo trom.



Speaking of the jumbo trom. Liz and I got on it! We had some awesome dance moves and we finally made it on the screen. Stu, my mom and brother (who were in the nose bleed section) saw us. For one brief moment I felt like a celebrity.


Okur blocking a Nugget Player. Look how close I was to the players
The Jazz Bench. I want to watch the game in a banana chair on the court...

Liz and Sarah at the game.

No comments: