Monday, March 16, 2009

AAAI Conference

One of my New Year's resolution was to start teaching aerobics this year. I have been certified to do this for years and just have not done it. So this year I put it on the resolution list.

To help with training hours and teaching tips I went to Colorado Springs to an AAAI conference. It was really helpful and really overwhelming. I went out to the conference with Liz and some fellow instructors she teaches with -Tish and Andrea. From the moment we arrived at
the airport at 6 AM Friday morning till we got home 8 PM Sunday night we laughed, ate and had a great time.
Sarah, Liz, Tish and Andrea at the airport
Sarah and Liz on the airplane
Liz and Sarah the night of the 1st conference
It was so much fun to hang out with these ladies and learn their stories on teaching and learning a little bit more about them.
I am hoping to start teaching by May. Wish me luck. It is a scary thing, but why kept putting it off? Lets get paid to work out!

Andrea and Sarah showing off their mad skills

No comments: