1. Wrapping Paper of Gift Bags? Gift Bags all the way. I HATE wrapping gifts. They are pretty to look at, but they just get ripped open and discarded. Bags you can re-use.
2. Real Tree or Artificial? I love the smell of real trees, but artificial are a less of a fire hazard.
3. When do you put up the tree? This year the day after Thanksgiving. I am a firm believer to give Thanksgiving its time and then you can start on Christmas celebrations.
4. When do you take the tree down? Soon after Christmas-definitely before the New Year.
5. Do you like eggnog? NO WAY! Too thick and it has a funny taste
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Sweet Valley Twins series books
7. Hardest Person to buy for? My mother. When I ask her what she wants "I don't know". How do I buy "I don't know???"
8. Easiest Person to Buy For? Anyone that gives me a list
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do, I have my eye on one that is about $300 for the whole set...someday maybe
10. Mail or Email Christmas Cards? It is way more fun to mail. I LOVE getting mail, especially at Christmas
11. Worst Christmas Gift you ever received? Honesty...I can't remember
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation and White Christmas. My family watches White Christmas every year on Christmas Eve
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Black Friday
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas Present? I don't think so...
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Everything...that is the problem
16. Lights on the tree? Of course. I love the tree's with lights already on them so you don't have to worry about stringing them up each year.
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I love all the Christmas Songs
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Our family is close by so we only have to travel 10 min to spend Christmas with them
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? You know Dasher, and Dancer and Prancer and Vixen. Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitson and Rudolph??? Now I can't remember the song since U2 is being played in the back ground...dang it.
20. Angel on the tree top or a Star? Star! Its my favorite shape
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? When I lived at home we always got to open one present on Christmas Eve, now that it is just Stu and I...we wait for Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Parking
23. Favorite Ornament theme or color? I love all colors and ornaments-the colorful ones ;-)
24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? Anything
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Since I bought all my gifts this year I am excited to get my Sex and the City series.
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? Anyone
27. Who do you tag? Alison, Michelle, Sunny. And anyone that wants to! (Most people tell me they don't like tags...well ba humbug to that statement ;-) )
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment